Individual volunteers give thousands of hours of their time supporting of specific activities and we couldn’t accomplish our mission without them.
Help us to make a difference in the life of an entire family.
A sampling of ways to get involved:
- Support our annual For Kids Sake fundraiser by donating an auction item, sponsoring the event, or attending on June 9th 2018!
- Support one of our many events! This is a one time commitment and we always need extra hands for set up, clean up, decorating, etc.
- Become a mentor! This is a minimum of a year commitment to a youth in our community. You do not need any special experience just a big heart and we will provide training and support.
- Support our Parenting Skills classes by preparing a dinner, or helping with child care.
- Make our community a safer place by engaging in the Chaffee County Youth Alliance. This is a monthly commitment and your partnership is critical to our youth.
Please contact Samantha Barron if you have questions or are curious about ways to support the youth in our community.