Community Partnership for Families (CPF) is a home visiting program and is the newest program under Family and Youth Initiatives. This program started in January, 2014 and is part of a statewide program called Colorado Community Response. CPF provides a comprehensive, community-based service continuum for families at-risk for child maltreatment through a combination of case management, service linkages, and community supports. CPF partners with Chaffee County Public Health, Sol Vista Health and the Salida Early Childhood Center to best meet family needs. Learn more about this state-wide program.
- Outreach and family engagement
- Case management, direct services and resource referrals
- Home based parenting support through the Nurturing Parenting Program curriculum
- Collaborative goal-setting
- Financial decision-making assistance and coaching and funds provided for family needs through flexible spending funds.