Community Partnership for Families is the newest program under Family and Youth Initiatives. This program started in January, 2014 and is part of a statewide program called Colorado Community Response. Community Partnership for Families partners with Chaffee County Public Health, Sol Vista Health and the Salida Early Childhood Center to best meet family needs. Learn more about this state-wide program
Vision: A powerful partnership with vulnerable families to proactively increase protective capacities and improve child safety in Colorado.
Mission: To provide a comprehensive, community-based service continuum for families at-risk for child maltreatment through a combination of case management, service linkages, and community supports.
- Outreach and family engagement
- Case management, direct services and resource referrals
- Home based parenting support through the Nurturing Parenting Program curriculum
- Collaborative goal-setting
- Financial decision-making assistance and coaching and funds provided for family needs through flexible spending funds.